Farmer’s market/cafe

Quillmagic

Farmer
Don’t know if this has been suggested, but I’d love a little cafe or store I can share with the town! Inspired by all the creative shed designing ideas... it sucks that only the farmer gets to interact with the sheds. Or maybe your spouse/roommate could occasionally be in a shed!

Rotan

Sodbuster
Maybe some way to toggle buildings to allow NPCs to come to them. If they have something in them they like they goto them and look around or something. Would add extra end game content. I think your onto something :)

Boo1972

Farmer
I would love to have NPC (even generic tourists) shop at my farm. I always set up a pumpkin patch every year and it would be nice to have customers. I can picture the shed now.

Hollowyn

Greenhorn
Maybe even some sort of display where you can place produce and set a selling price. Then the townsfolk could visit your store and buy the produce. Their friendship level and their gift preferences could determine how much they are willing to pay for the item and if the price is too high you can try to bargain with them. It could also be added that if you sell an item at a lower price to a person (like a friendship discount) then you receive a part (maybe 50%) of the friendship points you would have gotten if you had gifted it to them.