Farm Monster Easy Mode

Kurachi84

Planter
I'd just like to have monsters on my farm, but not to level them up after i do with Combat, as i just wanna have some cleanup to do, not have a whole battle on my farm to do some stuff i might wanna do at night before going to bed. So an "Easy Mode".
Although more spawns would be fun in this case.

We could also toggle monsters by completing the mines, getting us the monsters from Combat level 4-7, and then by getting to floor 100 in Skull Cavern, gets us the rest.
This could be a "Major Progression Mode" when turning on monsters, so we'd have to make progress through the game, instead of leveling up, to get stronger ones.

Then the Dangerous Mode ones, but i guess this would come after the player unlocked it already, and should be optional, too.

Another suggestion about this i just came up with, about the "more spawns" part, this could be an option aswell, so the Wilderness Farm could have vanilla, double or even triple, and the others with the "Advanced Game Options" could have vanilla or double.

I just wanna be prepared for weaklings, but still have more spawns, so i'd still need to watch out a bit.
And when i'd use the 2nd option i suggested here, i still wanna be able to do it like that, but with slowly progressed difficulty.

Then maybe nerf/remove the valuable drops from these farm spawns to not make it too easy... or put that as option, too, so people can choose to have an easier game, or a challenge that forces them to get that stuff from mining and such.

I know, i know, lots of options... but at least we can play the way we want, without needing to count on mods, which put pressure on them to update it, or updates won't happen, and console players(which i'm not one of) may not be able to get this at all.
I know that plenty of people don't like the monster spawns, have seen that on many places already, so a bit of compromising by giving more options, could make it more attractive for most, if not all, players.

I'd mostly use the easy mode, but eventually i'll want a bit more challenge, and maybe eventually i want it rough... i make lots of characters, so can use all difficulties, and will be able to choose which i wanna play each time i turn on SDV.
... Some of my characters are based on existing characters (cartoons/anime and other games, like Rei from Breath of Fire 3), and some just are cool enough to fight a lot more.

Sorry for the long comment, haha. Lots of details. Hope you'll like some of it, at least.