Switch Farm buddy??

Bbrae7

Farmhand
Looking for a Stardew buddy. I’m 27 and would prefer someone close in age, or at the very least 18+. I’m available at 11pm EST most nights! I have been playing for about 3 years now, your playing level doesn’t matter to me. If you’re brand new, I can show you the ropes! Let me know if interested ❤

GenOneCam

Greenhorn
Looking for a Stardew buddy. I’m 27 and would prefer someone close in age, or at the very least 18+. I’m available at 11pm EST most nights! I have been playing for about 3 years now, your playing level doesn’t matter to me. If you’re brand new, I can show you the ropes! Let me know if interested ❤
I would be interested in trying to arrange something if you like.

Navvi_cold

Newcomer
[/QUOTE

Navvi_cold

Newcomer
Hey sorry I’m new to the forums as well but I’m always on Stardew valley if your down to play I’m on Xbox my username is DisDaiN Mask

dbeta

Newcomer
Hi I’m new to the game, down to join! Also 27 years of age. My friend code is SW-6337-1513-5224. My discord is _ved_ if you use that and I’m down to vc as well.

liljunily

Newcomer
Hey doll, 25F here. Down to hang and have mad times. Love to play x

KGz

Greenhorn
I’m new to the game & I’m down for stardew buddies…Age:26