Farm beautification

Miretar

Planter
I have been looking for ways to make my farm prettier and to incorporate some gardening ideas; this is what I came up with:
1. Spring bulbs that return year after year that can be planted among trees or other spaces—these look pretty but have no economic value.
2. Perennials—flowers that return every year but once again no economic value
3. Wild flowers for bees.
4. A lawn surface that is shorter than the current grass. For an extra decorative effect this could be available with tiny flowers.
5. Craftable fountains
6. A larger selection of outdoor pavers
7. Craftable sundials

Leavo

Planter
Love these! Even a flower / wild flower version of mixed seeds! Or to buy, I'd be thrilled either way!

LRangerR

Local Legend
One could argue that tulips have economic value :P

Some of these you can do though. There are seasonal house plants, as well as the "tub o' flowers".

What would you consider an outdoor paver though?

Yes please let spider lily's(suprise lily or amarylis) be an option.

As far as wild flowers are going lupines could look really pretty just dont eat the beans.....

Can we have a mower that converts grass into lawn.....reverts after rain

Why do you want a mower when you already know you're going to moan and complain about how you want the Junimos to mow your lawn?
Bwaaaaaaah How dare you insult a man's yard care! That boy ain't right I tell you what.

Ok no seriously Junimos need to stay away from grass. I've personally destroyed to many tennis balls left in the yard that way and I really don't need that sound in my mind if a Junimo were to umm be.... Returned to the spirit realms

LRangerR

Local Legend
Bwaaaaaaah How dare you insult a man's yard care! That boy ain't right I tell you what.

Ok no seriously Junimos need to stay away from grass. I've personally destroyed to many tennis balls left in the yard that way and I really don't need that sound in my mind if a Junimo were to umm be.... Returned to the spirit realms
It's okay, manicured lawns are too unnatural for Junimos to go near anyways. Btw, do you want a white picket fence to go with your SDV suburbia? :P