Family!

smor145

Sodbuster
( Hooray! Just what everyone wanted more ideas from me. XD)
Here are some suggestions regarding spouses and children.
- I feel like the NPCs who are related to your spouse have no idea that they are now your inlaws (or something else depending on who you marry) so maybe some dialog changes for those NPCs who are related to your spouse or something bigger like discounts at Pierre's if you marry Abigail, or a free chicken from Marnie as a wedding present if you marry Shane and so on.
- The ability to carry babies and toddlers. Like how you carry fruits and such (obviously not over your head, although that would be very amusing)
- The ability to take toddlers to the park, maybe just let them play in the sand or something
- I think your spouse should be able to bring your kids to events like the luau, or the fair like there is a chance that they will bring them (either holding them entirely or like just their hand once they can walk)
- Maybe make it where your kids look like you and your spouse. Like maybe make it where you can choose the skin, eye, and hair color :3
- A bday for your child, and the ability to have twins ( I feel like I have seen these 2 suggestions before, not positive though, but I support the ideas if so)
:sebastian: :heart: :frog:

Honestly, most of these have been on my mind from the first time I married an npc. I really would like more immersion and branching story arcs/idle talk with in-laws and relatives. Seems odd we don't have it. Lol

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
- I feel like the NPCs who are related to your spouse have no idea that they are now your inlaws (or something else depending on who you marry) so maybe some dialog changes for those NPCs who are related to your spouse or something bigger like discounts at Pierre's if you marry Abigail, or a free chicken from Marnie as a wedding present if you marry Shane and so on.
This would be great! I'm always looking dialog to better reflect current game state

- The ability to carry babies and toddlers. Like how you carry fruits and such (obviously not over your head, although that would be very amusing)
- The ability to take toddlers to the park, maybe just let them play in the sand or something
- I think your spouse should be able to bring your kids to events like the luau, or the fair like there is a chance that they will bring them (either holding them entirely or like just their hand once they can walk)
- Maybe make it where your kids look like you and your spouse. Like maybe make it where you can choose the skin, eye, and hair color :3
- A bday for your child, and the ability to have twins ( I feel like I have seen these 2 suggestions before, not positive though, but I support the ideas if so)
:sebastian: :heart: :frog:
Tow things:
  1. Look at the common suggestions list!
  2. You aren't the only one who want it! I wanna see my girl in-game at the egg festival (just to defeat Abigail).

I can see Pierre cuts homework and then make from them confetti and celebrate Abby's leaving!