Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idc

• No opinion

• Total voters

Willowmoon12

Greenhorn
I believe that spouses and children should be able to come to Ginger Island with you so you don’t have to go back to mainland to be with them!
Maybe there could be a way to set Ginger Island Farm as the “Main house” or smt like that so they could either visit often or stay.

Maher

Sodbuster
Haley dreams of retiring to the Fern Islands, of which GI is one. Let her dream come true. I mean the seven league boots horse can come to GI, so why not the Fam. It also feels weird seeing your spouse at the resort and not be able to have them at the farmhouse.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Haley dreams of retiring to the Fern Islands, of which GI is one. Let her dream come true. I mean the seven league boots horse can come to GI, so why not the Fam. It also feels weird seeing your spouse at the resort and not be able to have them at the farmhouse.
So I need a Family Flute then. Or spouse flute and separate kids flute? Will there be a Krobus flute?!? Which had better work at the movie theater!

Bobbi. You need to explain how I got here. And with these clothes!

Sooooooooooooooo let's say I happen to be in a balloon, can I get a Harvey flute and replay his 10 :heart: event? All hypothetical of course... Same goes for visiting the Spa, is there gonna be a Penny flute for that? Maybe a Penny whistle...

So I need a Family Flute then. Or spouse flute and separate kids flute? Will there be a Krobus flute?!? Which had better work at the movie theater!

Bobbi. You need to explain how I got here. And with these clothes!

Sooooooooooooooo let's say I happen to be in a balloon, can I get a Harvey flute and replay his 10 :heart: event? All hypothetical of course... Same goes for visiting the Spa, is there gonna be a Penny flute for that? Maybe a Penny whistle...
Lewww this is getting close to kidnapping

Lew Zealand

Helper
Lewww this is getting close to kidnapping
Listen, I started with regular napping on the riverbank. Life was simple. Then it escalated to horsenapping once I learned I could trade in something as simple as clothing dye for Qi Gems. Clothing dye for a seamstress? I got like 500 minimum of each at all times!

But now these ideas been put in my headmeat. I didn't ask them to move in and they're stiffin' me on rent. Something something about squatter's rights and now they're never gonna move out.

I do not choose these ideas, they choose me. I am merely the vessel.

In that I'm full of it.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I’d love to see them at least roaming around the beach resort and maybe sleep in the island farmhouse if you install some beds and stay there for an extended period of time (like if you stayed for over 2-3 nights they would stay with you for a day or two).