Art FairyRing SDV fanarts/fanfics

MissDandy

Farmer
I've heard of them! They're pretty nice, and they have clean lines as I see. If I ever learn to do decent art, I should look into getting some.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Do you do art as well as write?
No, and that is very much the point. However my Mom is an artist and our youngest is picking up Art on his own, so while initial interest/motivation seems to have skipped a generation, perhaps with some dedication and time I could pick it up. Honestly my motivation is wanting to draw what's in my head. I can write it to some extent now (this is a new development as I hated writing as a younger person) and it would be just wonderful to somehow get that aspect of creativity on paper as well.

FairyRing

Farmer
Honestly my motivation is wanting to draw what's in my head. I can write it to some extent now (this is a new development as I hated writing as a younger person) and it would be just wonderful to somehow get that aspect of creativity on paper as well.
This is still a struggle for me, trying to draw what's in my head:toothy:. I just recently picked up on writing too because I wanted to write my own SDV stories and I really enjoy doing it just for me. Stardew Valley has really inspired a lot of my art recently too. Maybe you can learn some art with your youngest. :smile:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
A bit off topic if you don't mind, I was reading your signature and came across this quote: 'You can't cage a wild Junimo'." -Emily
You can't but on my farm.... I should just show you:
Screenshot (975).png

I don't think they are very happy about this.

FairyRing

Farmer
A bit off topic if you don't mind, I was reading your signature and came across this quote: 'You can't cage a wild Junimo'." -Emily
You can't but on my farm.... I should just show you:
View attachment 8842
I don't think they are very happy about this.
They probably aren't happy about it at all. Can you see them walk around your farm when you have their huts? I guess those might be considered tame Junimos.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
They probably aren't happy about it at all. Can you see them walk around your farm when you have their huts? I guess those might be considered tame Junimos.
Yeah, they just walk sadly around with their hands above their heads and interact with the chickens.
I used to have my crops planted outdoors and used all of them bu tnow only plant indoors and ginger island.