Fairy Ring arts- mostly weird, probably monsters, possible plague doctors.

FairyRing

Farmer
I love your art, especially your ‘sideways’ art. It definitely has a very deep vibe and depth to it, which whilst it’s not fun for the reasons, it’s also a positive thing. Just remember, there are numerous artists from history whose art that is so well-known is their own ‘sideways’ art. There’s still beauty in their art, just as there is in your own. Thank you for sharing that art. I give you such kudos for that, because I can never pull myself to do that. I actually end up throwing those pieces of mine away. ^^;; So, for me, the fact that you kept them, took pics of them, and shared them, makes you a strong person.
thanks so much:blush:, I debated on posting them I also want others who feel alone in the dark to know that most people have dark moments.

FairyRing

Farmer
In the vein of the tv show "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" I had a time where I did a few unconventional imaginary friend arts. This is one of my favorites.
B1.png

B2.png

B3.png

This particular imaginary friend is named "Lil Boogs" the little boy who loves him is named Cody. Yes little boogs is a giant booger, he helps Cody feel safe and uses his gross booger body to deflect things like broccoli and homework.