extra prismatic jelly...

Antinous

Greenhorn
sooo did the prismatic jelly quest and had the burglar's ring equipped. the prismatic slime dropped two (2) prismatic jellies and i do not know what to do with the second one. i can't give it to the wizard....

you can make a lil chest and put it in your attic and put the prismatic jelly in the chest. And every once in a while go up to the attic and take it out and just look at it and reminisce over your prismatic slime slaying days.

Or you can make a doom box chest where you put random stuff into it that you don't know what to do with, and watch the doom box contents grow and grow as you'll toss more "IDK what to do with this" things into it. Maybe put a few useful things in there too just to spice it up a bit.

Or you could give it to someone you don't like (because it's a universally hated gift)

ArtifactSpot

Keep it, never know if you’ll need it one update.

Antinous

Greenhorn
you can make a lil chest and put it in your attic and put the prismatic jelly in the chest. And every once in a while go up to the attic and take it out and just look at it and reminisce over your prismatic slime slaying days.

Or you can make a doom box chest where you put random stuff into it that you don't know what to do with, and watch the doom box contents grow and grow as you'll toss more "IDK what to do with this" things into it. Maybe put a few useful things in there too just to spice it up a bit.

Or you could give it to someone you don't like (because it's a universally hated gift)
so sad it's universally hated. it's so pretty. maybe i will just Hold it sometimes

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
It’ll just despawn from any chests or containers you put it in sadly. There used to be some older versions of 1.5 where you could keep them forever, some of my files just have them in random chests, you can’t really do much with it.

Antinous

Greenhorn
It’ll just despawn from any chests or containers you put it in sadly. There used to be some older versions of 1.5 where you could keep them forever, some of my files just have them in random chests, you can’t really do much with it.
oh how i wish i could have kept it

ArtifactSpot

Oh that’s why I still have mine. Cause I’m 1.5. Sorry to misguide you OP.

Antinous

Greenhorn
Did you have it in a chest or in your inventory?

You should be able to craft a really cool and unique shirt or something with it if you can't already
*hinthint* @ConcernedApe
i put it in a chest, which was when it must have despawned overnight. i had it in my inventory after i gave the first one to the wizard. still sad about it a little ngl

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Did you have it in a chest or in your inventory?

You should be able to craft a really cool and unique shirt or something with it if you can't already
*hinthint* @ConcernedApe
It would feel a bit odd though as you only get 2 with a burglar ring or rarely with the new monster compendium book and it would be completely locked out of anyone’s game who didn’t have it or has a pre-existing save file.