Issue Error on new day

almostapricot

Greenhorn
Hello!
I recently started hosting a modded co op world to play with two friends, but we've been running into an error after going to sleep.
Once everybody is sleeping instead of showing the items sold that day, the screen remains black and the game spits out errors. This doesn't happen every night but since the game doesn't save we had to keep replaying every 3rd day or so.
We are all playing Version 1.5.6 and i made sure we all have the same mods installed.

This is my SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/be14bf98dbc9484080b00f96df10c375
(The two mods have since been updated, but the error remains. The only other problem we've run into is that my friends can only see the vanilla map and not the recoloured version/sve/if2r-fix)

The game runs smoothly otherwise.
I've been unable to replicate the error in singleplayer or while hosting a co op world without anyone joining, although in both scenarios i never played a whole day and just sold some foliage to test it.

I would really appreciate it if somebody could help us out or point us in the right direction! I've found posts from other people having the same issues but unfortunately none of them had fixes :(

kleeps16

Newcomer
Have you happened to find the answer since then? I'm having the same issue and can't play my game :(((

almostapricot

Greenhorn
Have you happened to find the answer since then? I'm having the same issue and can't play my game :(((
Sorry for the late reply! I think in my case it was because one of the custom furniture mods caused the problems! It's worked so far but we haven't had time to play too much recently to test that theory :(