End game - after the final cutscene

LoveElliotsHair

Sodbuster
I'm an old lady and my daughter gifted this to me when Covid started and I've really enjoyed it. I didn't really know what I was doing so it took me 20 game years to finally complete it because i was always missing various achievements.

I divorced Elliott even though I thought he was the best, but got bored while I was waiting for the next season and did quite a bit of messing around with various "outside the box" plays so I could see all the cut scenes. Anyway, I finally made the summit.

The next day I bought the golden eggs from Marnie so I can have golden chickens, but what else can I do from here? Everything is done....I can't find a link on the Wiki for anything else. I have 32 million in gold..every animal..I guess the only thing left is to decorate or start another file?

Suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

Phate4569

Planter
Pretty much.

You can try to be faster/better, or a different farm type, or go Joja/Community Center, whichever you didn't do before.

For me I put it down and play a different game for awhile.

OR if you are on PC you can try various mods.

ISSsloth

Farmer
There are a few details only available after completion, and I would personally choose decorating but do whatever you prefer to do.