Enabling mouse/keyboard support for console

DreamyOlive

Newcomer
This game is one played mostly on PC and also semi-commonly on console. It's a super fun game all around, however after playing it on PC, it's super hard to transfer gameplay over to console given that the control mapping wasn't transferred over as well as some other games were. It would be a wonderful thing to consider adding, even if it takes a while to implement, though it would be very rewarding both in making the game more appealing to some console players that have played it on PC prior, and helping to further a possibility for potential future cross play. The only downside I can think of could be figuring out the coding to transfer the controller controls to mouse/keyboard controls, but other than that it would be a major bonus to the games playability on console.

Agreed! My friend would love this.

Also please consider enabling this for mobile too, the same issues crop up on mobile as with console, and mobile (especially large iOS tablets) have full Bluetooth mouse and keyboard support. If a person casts/airplays their tablet onto a larger screen or has it even a short distance away, there are many functions they can't do with just a controller (even those with more than enough buttons) bedause were never fully translated to iOS (I can't stack elligible items in inventory or in chests, can't throw items away items or hit the organize button without picking up the tablet to use touch) nor can a mouse or keyboard be used. Users are forced to use both controller and touch if they prefer controller use (which kind of defeats the purpose of controller support).

Last edited:

Aloid

Newcomer
I wish to use keyboard and mouse on console, concrete on PlayStation. I enjoy the games on screen split with my girlfriend but with keyboard will being better

Luci_SPN

Newcomer
I would LOVE for this game to support keyboard and mouse on the ps4/ps5 it would be even better because then I could use the mouse and not the weird R analog stick mouse.