Eep glitches!

This was the only semi-decent photo I could snap since the duck was moving so much. It's just been moving its head up and down in this position for the whole winter! I've seen that little animation before when the ducks go swimming and bob their heads in the water once or twice, but this duck is doing it repeatedly.
Edit: I got a much better video! (Just realized it didn't upload properly...)

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Yay! So much panache I can't even handle it
And there's a pretty jealous villager there, wishing he could also be an Elliot but knowing deep in his heart of hearts that he'll never compare. Because Elliot effortlessly pulls off seeming not to care about worldly things, while this person is rather consumed by all the thing-iness of day to day life. Ignoring his relationships, questioning his family, knowing I like his wife more than he apparently does.

It's pathetic. Look at Pierre there, perfectly placed in front of an Egg Festival basket to make it appear as though he also has long, flowing, light brown locks, but we all see right through him like he was a pig-eared Farmer chipboard cutout. He knows he's barely tolerated at these events and the best thing that ever happened to him and his business was when Morris set up shop to serve as an even worse example.

OK fine Pierre, if you must attend our annual dress-up-like-Elliot day then don't forget the green slacks next time, because Sam's got you beat this year.

Last edited: