Eep glitches!

FairyRing

Farmer
Inspired by @Snickermoon post "what in the stranger things is my kid doing?"
What are some glitches that you have experienced playing SDV? do you have screen shots to share? I wanna hear or see those glitches.
I lost screenshots of the specific moments I want to share. One festival there were 2 Elliots! At the time I was wooing Leah so I didn't need 2 Elliots.
Then the time Robin was standing in one of my farm ponds late at night.
Wish I had the screen shots.

MissDandy

Farmer
I did have my kids running around in the walls once. I know a few people have had that but it's kind of weird. To be fair, I can also glitch out and run around in the walls. Imagine:

"Honey, where are the kids?!"

*Sighs* "Did you check in the walls?"

"Oh. Never mind! I'll go in and get them."

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
i have disaster tier internet so in multiplayer, there have been times i've accidentally teleported myself off-screen if i, say, tried to ride my horse, but the game isn't registering my input so i decide to walk to the next map myself anyway, but then the game is like "oh wait you were trying to ride a horse" BUT NOW I'M ON A DIFFERENT MAP and i can't move at all *sobs*. luckily a farm totem (which is always in my inventory) teleports me to the farm properly

my baby also sometimes portals into the floor

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Inspired by @Snickermoon post "what in the stranger things is my kid doing?"
What are some glitches that you have experienced playing SDV? do you have screen shots to share? I wanna hear or see those glitches.
I lost screenshots of the specific moments I want to share. One festival there were 2 Elliots! At the time I was wooing Leah so I didn't need 2 Elliots.
Then the time Robin was standing in one of my farm ponds late at night.
Wish I had the screen shots.
*Plays mobile

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I did play mobile when these glitches occured :grin: now I get very few glitches as I play on Switch.
Yeah, these glitches always happen when playing mobile, especially the robin glitch where she just walks away to a random spot on or around your farm, you can also still interact with her and she will say the same "stay patient, I still have a lot of work to do" dialouge.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I have a male slime stuck in the wall in my slime hutch it's not real funny but he lives there now.
I have the same thing. The first slime I ever got in the game and he's stuck in the SW corner wall! Apparently that still good enough to produce baby slimes though as I had a female in there and she's free-range. A few days later and there are like 6 in there now! In fact, I can't even figure if the original male is still stuck there, but my assumption is that he's dried out a bit by now and is indistinguishable from poster tack.

Which explains the '80s Duran Duran posters in there.

FairyRing

Farmer
I have the same thing. The first slime I ever got in the game and he's stuck in the SW corner wall! Apparently that still good enough to produce baby slimes though as I had a female in there and she's free-range. A few days later and there are like 6 in there now! In fact, I can't even figure if the original male is still stuck there, but my assumption is that he's dried out a bit by now and is indistinguishable from poster tack.

:laugh::laugh: The other slimes must be bringing him water, because he has lasted long in the wall, so much so I've dubbed him Wall*E.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend

Yeah, there is a glitch where they get stuck in slime incubators beside walls.

Lew Zealand

Helper

Recently declassified CCTV footage obtained from a secret underground location of the perpetrators:

DDhutch.jpg