Dungeon crawler minigame

Good idea ?

• No not a good idea !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Snesonix

Sodbuster
Hello ^^
I recently watched old footage of stardew valley gameplay and when i saw the mines i had an idea ! A dungeon crawler minigame !
You can use the old sprites to make it ! And to make a few monsters !
That minigame would go endlessly and you have to get like 30000 points to get a prize ! ! You get points by defeating monsters,treasuring loot and maybe help NPCs like freeing them from a cell or doing a sidequest in that level like kill that many monsters or give me 1000 gold !
And now we come to items ^^ you can get items by defeating monsters and buying them at shops ! There are bombs,a ball that can teleport you,fire bottle ?,healing potions,speed potions,damage potions and yea you get it ._.
Weapons:there is your normal stuff swords,bows and speers and yea ._. But you can add other things like a boomerang,a hoe,junimos that you can throw,ducks !!!!,candy blaster ^^ and yea some that also are a bit funny ! But also elemantial things like fire,ice,poison where a weapon can have that ! And you are only allowed to have 2 weapons !!! So choose wisley if you want to change from a duck to a junimo blaster !!!
Enemies: there are your normal baddys like skeletons and zombies and bats ! But also other ones like a phantom mask that can chase you when you have a cursed key (not from smb2 stolen i swear ._.) Or goblins that can steal your gold or dark junimos thats are EVIL!!!.... yea !
The levels are gonna be randomized (or you can make prebuild levels) so its more fun ^^
Okay i hope you like that idea for a minigame bye bye!!!

Grimzy

Planter
Oooh I like the idea of bows. I never was a big fan of the slingshot so maybe a bow would be better. I like this entire idea!! I'd like to see elemental magic being brought into the game as well. Freezing the jellies temporarily as a combat tactic >:D