Dresser Update *Needed

Should a dresser update be added to stardew valley?

• Yes, I think it should.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No, I think it shouldn't.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

GoblinOx

Greenhorn
I don't know if its changed yet but the last time I checked dressers don't do anything. All they are right now is decoration.
Here are my ideas for the update:

1) The dressers *need to work. What I mean by this is the dressers need to be like a chest just like the fridge you put stuff
in and whenever you need you can put them on now although it seems unrealistic maybe the vanity could come in to play
but hey maybe not that's just one idea.

2) Maybe like when you change outfits a cutscene occurs; You go into a changing room/wardrobe and like ruffling happens
and you come out with the outfit no mature content needed.

I hope people agree with me although I don't have the best ideas I just hope a staff member hears me out. Thank you for
letting me share my ideas... Oh and here's a poll for whether you think it should be added or not

You might wanna heck your version. Dressers can store all clothing including hats, shirts, bottoms, shoes and rings. They can also be rotated for use.

I do think a cutscene would be cute.

Ereo

Helper
What do you mean by "dressers don't do anything"?

Dressers can store unlimited clothes and accessories. In all current versions.

It would be nice if you could change your clothes from the dresser menu.

I wouldn't like a cutscenes that happens every time I change my shirt. It would feel repetitive fairly soon.

tomaO2

Planter
Dressers should work like the start up screen character selection. We already do that for the gender changing magic, and the dresser should do the same, only for clothing. People like being able to instantly see cute clothing. Dressers are certainly better than chests, but that doesn't make them good, and other games have no problem having an instant change feature.