Modded Farm Dragon Cove Farm Progress (Modded + Custom Map Beach Farm)

Kayotix

Greenhorn
I thought I'd make a little thread to track the progress of my farm, it's become a special farm to me and although its not much yet I thought it would be nice to share and look back on.

Early Spring Year 1 ~ the empty farm

Late Spring Year 1 ~
had mostly focused on mines to prep for sprinklers as well as community center stuff so not huge progress

Early Summer Year 1 ~ Stared to focus on the farm more with animals and the first few sprinklers

Late Summer Year 1 ~ My first ever giant crop!

Early Autumn Year 1 ~ An upgrade to some better sprinklers and started to decorate with paths.

Late Autumn Year 1 ~ An upgraded animal pen and some well overdue kegs and jars (I just kept forgetting to make them)

Early Winter Year 1 ~ where I'm at now

My current goals for winter are to work on my farm layout and getting more sprinklers for spring, layouts aren't something I have focused on much before so any ideas would be good I have so much space it's a bit overwhelming. Speaking of overwhelming all that overgrowth of grass and trees will hopefully be cut back a bit over winter too. I also aim to fully upgrade my barn so I can get truffles in spring as one of the last few items I need for the community center.

Mod List:
Winter Grass
Prettier Scarecrows
Vanilla Tweaks
Elle's Town Animals
Elle's Seasonal Buildings
Adopt 'N' Skin (With Elle's replacement assets)
DaisyNiko's Earthy Recolour
Flowering Fields
Better Water 2
Modest Maps Beach Farm
Slightly Cuter Character Sprites

Attachments

Jayamos

Farmer
It’s nice that you have barns and coops so close to the house. I like having plenty of room for grass and trees, makes gathering hay and getting much-needed wood so much easier.