Dog whistle

May cat mostly sit on my bed so I seldom need to search. :-)

But speaking about more interaction with cat or dog I would like to see an "upgrade" for the dog and the cat so they can do some tasks. Maybe it's suggested already, but i couldn't find it.
They could scaring crows at the hole main farm, guarantee all animals are in the barn (no wild animal attacks at night) or even help to find monsters when the Dark Shrine of Night Terrors is active.

BTW: is there any need for scarecrows at GI?
If not this could be changed so all scarecrows from the main farm could be reused there when the cat/dog do the job at the main farm.

I like these interactive ideas. Perhaps all the animals can have a sort of “whistle”. Need to pet your chickens? Make scratch out of corn and they will come running. Cows might approach you if you’ve got amaranth (thanks for the tip, Marnie) and etc.

If that’s too complicated maybe there could be a new item that is just treats to entice cuddles from critters.

Ellajoy

Rancher
May cat mostly sit on my bed so I seldom need to search. :-)

But speaking about more interaction with cat or dog I would like to see an "upgrade" for the dog and the cat so they can do some tasks. Maybe it's suggested already, but i couldn't find it.
They could scaring crows at the hole main farm, guarantee all animals are in the barn (no wild animal attacks at night) or even help to find monsters when the Dark Shrine of Night Terrors is active.

BTW: is there any need for scarecrows at GI?
If not this could be changed so all scarecrows from the main farm could be reused there when the cat/dog do the job at the main farm.
I think that all of this should be implemented.
Also, for your information no you do not have any value to scarecrows on
ginger Island.