Question Does this check out? Dialogue Help

Ddragon16

Newcomer
I'm trying to make a question inside a question and I was wondering if someone could check because I don't know if it will work
“winter_28”: “ Hey @...
#$q 275015/275014 circles_ask Can I tell you something?
#$r 275015 -250 circles_no#I don’t think I’m the right person for the job.
#$r 275014 100 circles_yes#I’m here, what do you want to talk about?

“circles_no”: “Ok, thanks for being honest $s.”,
“circles_yes”: “I always feel like I’m running in a slanted circle, getting better then falling down, never changing, growing but still the same person. A child unable to just go through some things, living in a messy room, and destroying either my academic or social life just to save the other.
“circles_followup”:“ $p 275014##$q 275016/275017/275018 cyes_two#Do you have any advice?-Its set up so that the $p will activate a another question but it still needs a non match text do I put it after the last line of text, or should I organize it a different way?#$r 275016 25 cyes_deflect#Do your parents know you feel this way?#$r 275017 100 cyes_help#Sit there quietly#$r 275018 50 cyes_didyoubest#I don’t have any skill in this area, but I’ll always be there if you ever want to talk.”
cyes_deflect:
cyes_help:
cyes_didyoubest:
“cyes_followup”: “#$p 275016 #Thanks for listening | Thank you, I knew I could count on you, you have a good soul. |-This goes back to $p in circle_followupI don't want to talk right now

Last edited: