Does anyone know when 1.6….

Odin

Staff member
We don't have a release date yet, ConcernedApe typically announces that closer to when the console updates are ready. We'll certainly share his announcement here when that happens though!

nicodeux

Farmer
It’s a shame but for the better, that way there are no time constraints which lead to bad porting or impossible expectations set up.
How I agree with you!

When release of update 1.5 for mobile became very close, ConcernedApe announced a release date. Unfortunately, he (or the external dev team) wasn't able to make it by a week and ConcernedApe faced angry (and unfair) feedbacks for this. The fact that the update had still many bugs when it was finally released led to more angry feedbacks.

In my opinion, these feedbacks were rather unfair, as ConcernedApe released this update for free for all mobile users, though it costed him time and money, since he gave the development to an external dev company that surely charged him for this porting.

Therefore, it is understandable that ConcernedApe does not announce a release date for the console and mobile version of update 1.6 until everything is more than ready. And I encourage him to do so for his own peace of mind!

Tinks

Planter
I'm gonna get my other farms ready for the stuff I want adding to them too eg I love the caravan hut def want one of them on a couple of my other farms! .... more dogs will be added to other farms..maybe easier on ones where I have more money and already have the first dog on max hearts.

Problem is I always gave my dog same name as my old girl even though couldnt get one same colour as her (usually used the german shepherd) ..I was wondering..you know where you go to wizards cellar and can change your appearance ...will you be able to change your pet in the new update? ..so keep same name but change all the german shepherds to the new black dog??