does anyone know how to easily get rid of like just a day or two of safe data from user?

Flutterdoc

Farmhand
so like, I kinda wanna go back on the world I have just a couple days, but I don't know how, does anyone here know?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
so I just delete that?
No, you delete the 2 files without _old, then rename the ones with _old to not have that part.

The game stores the day you are on and the day before, by deleting the current save you're only leaving the day before, but you need to rename it as the game won't read and show files with the _old in their file name.
This can only revert you a single day as unless you have made copies of your file periodically the game only stores the current day and the day right before

Flutterdoc

Farmhand
No, you delete the 2 files without _old, then rename the ones with _old to not have that part.

The game stores the day you are on and the day before, by deleting the current save you're only leaving the day before, but you need to rename it as the game won't read and show files with the _old in their file name.
This can only revert you a single day as unless you have made copies of your file periodically the game only stores the current day and the day right before
ohhh cool! thanks