do villagers use community center?

rippytrippy

Planter
im gonna restore the whole thing just for the heck of it, i'll bet it looks lovely when its done,,,,
but do the villagers go in there and use it?
like at all?

tia

LRangerR

Local Legend
xD

Some of them go in there and fiddle around sometimes. I think Clint will spend an entire day in there at some point. Lewis likes to go count money in the vault.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Yes.

As LRangerR said, some of the Villagers spend time there and those visits are carefully planned to avoid your Farmer just when you need them most. Twice I've found Clint nosing around in the Boiler Room when I needed a Tool upgrade 2 days ahead of a big job. I'm fully expecting to find Marnie in the Saloon one evening slipping hints to Clint about how to thwart the Farmer's successes after she/he gave Emily his Amethyst. Just because I waited 6 weeks to do it on Spring 27 doesn't mean I forgot, sheesh!

secretlondon

Farmhand
It seems like once it's completed it's a bit of an anticlimax. There is no more game play involving it - but you need to complete it to progress in the game.

Dragonheardt

Planter
It seems like once it's completed it's a bit of an anticlimax. There is no more game play involving it - but you need to complete it to progress in the game.
There are some mods out there that immerse the community more into the completed center, but not sure those are updated with 1.5 or completely compatible with some other popular mods. Plus if you're running a vanilla game, well, mods probably aren't the answer in that case. At least, this is what I've found.

LRangerR

Local Legend
I agree that the CC could be utilized more upon it's completion, but then you'd also have to balance it out with the Joja Warehouse. Or maybe not?