Windows "Disconnected from game session. (Lost connection to lobby server)" I have tried every single fix that I could find online.

Amychou

Newcomer
1696098462813.png

When I host a co-op game, the creation and hosting of the multiplayer is fine. Then, after exactly 50 seconds of spawning, it gives me the "disconnected" error message you see in the screenshot.

Every subsequent message is also exactly 50 seconds apart. My firewall is setup to not touch stardew valley or steam in any way and I have set up port forwarding on stardew valley's advanced network properties.
- I've tried the steam interface bug fixes (changing the display icons to "small" and enabling low perf mode and low bandwidth mode);
- I've tried Hamachi LAN connections with my partner;
- I've tried disabling my personal firewall entirely and factory resetting my router;
- I've tried the things above while having no other devices connecter to my router.

Note that my internet connection is wired since I do not have a wifi card in my build. The final factor that I have not touched is the fact I live in a college dorm which has individual apartments and free internet supply. I'm worried that the problem lies within the security measures put in place by my college as they have a strong cybersecurity infrastructure. I however have no other connection issues in relation to this mode of connection, as I have succefully played Don't Starve Together with friends without issue. On games with other methods of connection I have never had an issue; whether it be For Honor, CS:GO, Rocket League, Terraria, or even Phasmophobia, etc.

I ask that you please, just shoot fixes at me and I might have tried them but I am desperate to try everything else that I, by miracle, might not have seen!