iOS Disappearing Machines

MelissaC82

Newcomer
This is the 4th time now I've had machines disappear overnight. The first time it was a furnace second and third time a bee house and the fourth time I walked into my shed and half my machines were completely GONE!!! Multiple kegs, recycling machines, looms, preserves jars, crystalariums, and seed makers. I was completely shocked and so upset and I immediately went to switch to last save and it took me back to the previous day and luckily all my stuff was still there. I hate worrying about it happening again and not being able to get the stuff back.

wildandblue

Sodbuster
This is the 4th time now I've had machines disappear overnight. The first time it was a furnace second and third time a bee house and the fourth time I walked into my shed and half my machines were completely GONE!!! Multiple kegs, recycling machines, looms, preserves jars, crystalariums, and seed makers. I was completely shocked and so upset and I immediately went to switch to last save and it took me back to the previous day and luckily all my stuff was still there. I hate worrying about it happening again and not being able to get the stuff back.
That's very odd behavior indeed. Are you on the latest version of iOS and the game? Are you playing the Arcade version? Has this happened with more than one save file?