Different breeds of pets

Mellon

Sodbuster
Personally I'm againts chihuahuas, but typical farm dogs like sheepdog, bernese mountain dog, dalmatian etc will be great.

imnvs

Local Legend
I don't think so. Don't you adopt the pet? When adopting, you don't really choose what you want in a pet, you get what you get.
While I would otherwise agree... doesn't that suggest we shouldn't get any choice? We do get one, though, at character creation. If we get more control over the design of our pet, I would maintain that we get that control when we are already making that choice now.

Mellon

Sodbuster
While I would otherwise agree... doesn't that suggest we shouldn't get any choice? We do get one, though, at character creation. If we get more control over the design of our pet, I would maintain that we get that control when we are already making that choice now.
While you got a point, it is pretty usual for an RPG to have character creation. I just like the fact that the game just asks you if you want to adopt a pet, not choose a pet. If you went to "buy" a pet, a pet design will be acceptable. The whole point of adopting is loving the pet as it is and not choosing something specific.

Meteora

Cowpoke
While you got a point, it is pretty usual for an RPG to have character creation. I just like the fact that the game just asks you if you want to adopt a pet, not choose a pet. If you went to "buy" a pet, a pet design will be acceptable. The whole point of adopting is loving the pet as it is and not choosing something specific.
It’s just a game, we kinda already have a choice here... cat, dog, and the different types of those...maybe that should be random too

Last edited: