Modded Farm Diamond Farm Goals

Daedelonis

Tiller
So I'm going into Fall Year 21 and thinking I should place a few goals of mine (which is basically just a grind at this point) where I want to hit 1 million diamonds harvested, $1 billion in total earnings and to cover as much of SVE maps with crystalariums and statues.

My farm consists of a barn of pigs for truffles (required to make Truffle Oil for Rain Totems) on the left. Lightning Rods to collect Battery Packs to craft Crystalariums. Fish Ponds under the house are to gather Algae and Seaweed to make more Fish Ponds. Barns under that cover extra storage and machine items to process anything my farm produces. The Coops all contain 1 of each animal type along with almost a dozen coops of Dinosaurs. The Fish Ponds on the right have Stonefish to get a supplement of stone (for Crystalariums). Statues of Endless Fortune below that, which the current count is at 510 (where all my money is dumped into right now since I can't buy anything else).

1599702259987.png

Calico Desert is where I have all my Crystalariums, just crested over the 3000 mark.
1599702608895.png

$680M in total earnings out of the $1000M I'm trying to achieve.

1599702640136.png

And still a long way to go to hit 1 million diamonds harvested (manually and not automated).

1599702712168.png

Had to look up the initial thread about screenshotting farms because before had to use an app for that and now that it is an in-game feature I can take screenshots of zones and the farm with more ease. It might not be aesthetically appeasing but it's more for the endgame grind I'm going for. Most mods are just for QoL purposes and none of them alters the material requirements for crafting or buying.

Daedelonis

Tiller
So after coming back to play some more Stardew Valley, I realize there is a bug with my Crystalariums and counting harvested minerals.

I was wondering why I was stuck at 180k diamonds harvested when I have 3423 Crystalariums currently and the game is not counting diamonds harvested from Crystalariums, along with other gems that are harvested from these machines.

Diamonds harvested from Fish Ponds and the Statues of Endless Fortune count, but why doesn't it count from Crystalariums. I assume my harvesting count would be waaaay higher than it should be since I have been harvesting at least 3k diamonds every 5 days and I didn't notice this until a year in-game.

And I thought it may have been a location issue because all my Crystalariums are in Calico Desert. But I have one Crystalarium with a diamond on my farm to tell me when it is time to harvest the diamonds in the desert, and the one on my farm didn't count towards the collection.

I may have to ditch the 1 million milestone and just use the Crystalarium farm as a money maker but I will continue to fill up the entire Calico Desert with Crystalariums, but will explore additional crafting mods to my current list of mods.

Daedelonis

Tiller
It's been a couple months since I've started my thread and thought I would give an update of my progress before the 1.5 update. I've been hoarding money on hand (in case if there are endgame items to buy) because the next update will be more end-game content related. For those of us who have tons of money hoarded up, I would like it if there was a ninth digit counter for the gold counter on the top right hand side. When the counter surpasses $99,999,999 it rerolls back to 0 and then increases so even though I have over $100M, it looks I'm poor again.

I am currently 622 hours played, in Fall Year 23.

1605860841241.png

Total Earnings is nearing the $1 billion mark Because my Crystalarium count has gone up and I've started to automate a bunch of stuff (as diamonds harvested from Crystalariums do not count towards the Collections tab under the Minerals tab).

I lost track of counting Crystalariums because of automation but my count is somewhere between 4300-4400 now. And because of automation, I've been filling in the Crystalariums where I had paths before when I was manually harvesting the diamonds and will eventually cover this entire Calico Desert (it'll be a while). It's actually almost insane that I've went through almost half a million Stone to create all these.
1605861067980.png

And then for my farm, I've added some mods for crafting, more crops and such so I had rearranged some of my barn filled with machines and made more room for crops. Dispersed my junimo huts and also added more of the huts to cover more area and growing all the modded crops, basically to hoard. On the right hand side, I also got my Fish Ponds (think my count is 56 so far) with Stonefish to help supplement Stone but it's still pretty slow. Added more pig barns on the west side for more truffles (as truffle oil is one of the ingredients for Rain Totems).

1605861381638.png

The "Secret Woods" area on the lower right hand side of the zone where you farm Hardwood and forage items are replaced with the 600 Statues of Endless Fortune (as I may have to relocate these into a different zone when I need more room).

Daedelonis

Tiller
So with the new Solar Panel recipe, I've now gotten rid of my Stonefish Fish Ponds (which I had about 70 before) and replaced the area with 600 Solar Panels (can't make more due to the lack of Refined Quartz Crystals, but my Crab Pots and some extra Crystalariums are producing them as much as they can. And we're talking Crab Pots in every possible water location.)

1609482890681.png

So that's what 600 Solar Panels look like on the Immersive Farm 2 map. I can probably fit like 2000 on that right side of the farm and more in the quarry and secret woods This should maximize the Battery Packs I will get so I can begin my Crystalarium domination all across Calico Desert and finally into Pelican City.

I also had to move my Statues of Endless Fortune (count is up to 800) into the zone with Aurora Vineyards, where they are in the top right part of the zone. Crystal Paths mark the tiles where NPCs travel so I won't lose any Statues and eventually will get rid of those wooden fences in the bottom right of the zone.
1609483158775.png

Calico Desert will probably take around 15k-20k Crystalariums to fill up so the entirety of Pelican City will take even longer, but now it'll be a fun project to continue since Battery Packs will be more accessible with the 1.5 update. Now if I could get the dev to give me a "Buy 999" button this would be easier >_>.

Daedelonis

Tiller
After getting the Solar Panel recipe from the new job board, quest is called Island Ingredients (1 of 3 where you have to harvest and ship 100 of either Ginger, Taro Root or Pineapple), I have greatly accelerated to build my Crystalarium domination. Just in the past few days, I have built an extra 1500-2000 Crystalariums.

1609561188642.png

At this rate it should only take like a couple weeks to fill up the rest of the extended Calico Desert. The massive blob of dark blue machines are being dumped into a Mini-Shipping Bin (thanks to the 1.5 update, you can get a Mini-Shipping Bin by completing the quest Crop Order from the new job board) using the Automate mod. From what I can see, the quest is repeatable and you get a Mini-Shipping Bin every time you complete the quest again. So if the Crystalariums send more than 9000 diamonds a day, I can always link up a second one to it.

And then on to the next zone...

Daedelonis

Tiller
When your 800 Statues of Endless Fortune can't output enough Gold Bars (and going through over 20k Gold Bars in storage) to make more Crystalariums, gotta resort to buying ore from Clint.

1609573800440.png

I also was holding $130 million a few Stardew days ago buying Iron Ore, Coal and Stone. Materials to make Solar Panels and Crystalariums. Probably start running out of money buying Gold Ore and waiting for my Crystalariums to just pump out my income.

Daedelonis

Tiller
This is just doing this in a few days since my last update back on Friday, the exponential growth of adding more Solar Panels to the farm makes way more Battery Packs than waiting for a thunderstorm and using rain totems.

Daedelette_1-4-2021_4547877.png

Daedelette_1-4-2021_4565715.png

Daedelonis

Tiller
New update. Completed Calico Desert. Completed the small area at the Windshear Bridge and currently working on the extra plot of farm land that Mayor Lewis lets you use in SVE.

Daedelette_1-5-2021_73851114.png

Daedelette_1-11-2021_8077457.png

Daedelette_1-11-2021_8066036.png

And my farm full of Solar Panels
Daedelette_1-11-2021_8029337.png

1610331612390.png

1610331658456.png

Cptldsilver

Planter
Wow. Very impressive.

I loved the part where you made 1 billion then spent it all to make more money. 😁

A couple of questions,
1. How many crystalariums can you harvest in a day?
2. Does your game slow down with that much equipment?
3. How are you reaching all the crystalariums, or is that part of the mod?

Drullo321

Sodbuster
As he noted, he started using the Automate mod. This allows linking chests to machines, automatically or extended by pathes (defined in config file, default it is the wooden floor). It automatically loads and unloads them. E.g. if you put a chest filled with starfruit next to a keg, it automatically put it in and unloads it and repeats this process. In this way you can also maximise space, e.g. in the house cellar by not needing pathways for your player character anymore.
On the hand you could consider it cheating and of course it frees time but i think of this mod more as a convinience. It is just tedious not to forget to harvest your tappers at the railroad. Or reload every machine.

Daedelonis

Tiller
Calico Desert has about 12,000 crystalariums and oh boy is it laggy. I teleport there using the Desert Obelisk to farm Skull Cavern (for Auto-Petters since I went the Community Center route) and just walking there slows the frame rate because the zone is trying to animate all the 12,000 crystalariums.

Daedelonis

Tiller
The quest isn't done until all of Pelican City is filled. Gotta slap that organic sticker on the diamonds to make them worth more money.