Issue DGA mods freezing my game?

dannyfortesque

Newcomer
Hello!

I recently picked up sdv again and completely redid all of the modding. Fully uninstalled, deleted, started from scratch. I installed Dynamic Game Assets which I'd never used before, and installed several DGA-reliant mods for furniture. One of which was a fairy pond mod. I placed a pond in my chicken enclosure and decided to move it, but when I picked it up, my game froze. Minor details still moved like grass animations and I could move my cursor, but nothing else. I force quit and repeated trying to pick it up, same thing happened. Thought it might be the mod, so I removed the mod entirely. The visual was removed, but it still took up the space as if it were there and froze if I tried to move it. I used items from a different modder of animal enrichment toys, placed and tried to move them and I could. However- either after saving or closing and restarting later, the same thing would happen. If I tried to pick them up, game froze. I bought a statue from Robin that was apart of a different DGA-reliant pack just to test. I placed it a whole bunch of places and could move it no problem. Before posting this, I loaded up my game and tried to move it and my game froze, which leads me to believe it's something to do with the DGA base mod itself. I've looked around a lot and couldn't find the same or similar issues though, and couldn't find noted mod conflicts. Any ideas? Have I just broken the game or is there something I can do to fix this?

Thank you!

Here is my log. https://smapi.io/log/438b9c0ba60546f4a28d454e35be7d09

Last edited: