Dating

It's unclear what you mean by "miss a date," do you mean miss a day of friendship/marriage points? Also, why are you not able to upgrade your axe? Can you please provide some context about what it was you were trying to accomplish, why you were trying to accomplish it, and describe what exactly went wrong during that (with details)?

Also, the WT language is a little strong given this is a PG-13 family forum.

This page talks about dating:

This page has info about friendship/marriage points "decay" if you were to miss a day of friendship/marriage points (it slows you down a little):

No idea what not being able to upgrade your axe or has to do with dating, you'll need to elaborate. Bookmarking the wiki can be helpful to answer questions, since it is searchable. The relevant pages will also show up in Google search If you include "stardew valley" in the Google search. So for example "stardew valley dating" would turn up the marriage page, which also links to the friendship page that has the decay points.

Last edited:

Elenna101

Farmer
My guess is that they've just gotten the invitation to Emily's 10-heart event, where she invites you to meet her in the secret woods, and they don't yet have a steel axe.

If that's the case, then don't worry, the event will trigger on whatever day you enter the secret woods after 10, it doesn't actually have to be the day you get the letter. (This is also mentioned on Emily's wiki page.)

But yeah, the wiki is a great resource, and when asking questions on the forum more detail would be appreciated so that we can know for sure what you are asking about.

YangKai

Greenhorn
Tytytyty I wanna meet a blue haired red dress women in real life. I swear I'll find my Emily. When I played this game on GameCube and lost the disk I didn't care because I didn't understand the game. Now I do and it is very worth the revisit.