Android Cutscenes aren't playing on mobile (android)

Plantbirb

Cowpoke
Type of phone: I have an S21, and this issue has been occuring before the 1.5 update. When I reach a Cutscene in game, it doesn't play. The music will start, and it will show the starting frame, but there is no conversation between the characters or anything :)

starplayer1

Newcomer
I'm having the same bug! Some cutscenes start, play through some dialog, then I'm left on limbo with all characters in their positions, no UI or dialog, audio on... nothing happens. Can't move can't tap anything.

I'm playing on Android with invisible joystick + 2 button, control switch turned on. I don't know if this matters but it seems control related. Like I couldn't walk to Linus in thr racoon scene, and I couldn't walk to Lewis outside the old community centre. I had to click skip on those scenes after initial dialog.

From what I can read, it's been every cutscene where the player has a choice or ability to move. The only cutscenes that play through are those that don't have player movement input required.

anabiac503

Newcomer
I'm having a bug in Sam 2 hearts event when he asks you what kind of music you like, this part disappears in the game.