Question Custom schedule and multiplayer

zone0401

Newcomer
Hello,
I was wondering about how the game works with custom schedules in multiplayer mode.
Let's say I have a custom schedule locally, could be with custom animations/sprites.

Obviously if everyone in the game has the mod, everything custom will beshown.
But what if only the host has the mod? Will the host see the custom schedule and animations but others will have the non-mod one? Will everyone see NPCs in their custom locations (according to the new schedule) but will be missing custom animations/sprites?
And in the case where only farmhands have the mod, will the farmhand see the custom schedule and sprites while others will have the non-mod ones? Or will everyone have the non-mod schedules/animations just like if the farmhand never had the mod in the first place?

Thank you

Cassialli

Tiller
I think if you are playing multiplayer and one person has a mod it would only show for the person who has the mod. Often the mod page will state if the mod is compatible with multiplayer and if everyone needs to install them.

Hello,
I was wondering about how the game works with custom schedules in multiplayer mode.
Let's say I have a custom schedule locally, could be with custom animations/sprites.

Obviously if everyone in the game has the mod, everything custom will beshown.
But what if only the host has the mod? Will the host see the custom schedule and animations but others will have the non-mod one? Will everyone see NPCs in their custom locations (according to the new schedule) but will be missing custom animations/sprites?
And in the case where only farmhands have the mod, will the farmhand see the custom schedule and sprites while others will have the non-mod ones? Or will everyone have the non-mod schedules/animations just like if the farmhand never had the mod in the first place?

Thank you
Yes what cassialli said is correct