Custom Furniture Freezes Game

KeKikimps3

Newcomer
Hello! Recently, I updated Custom Furniture and now my furniture is completely unremovable when i try to remove them from my game. I went on the authors description in nexus and seen this:

The new version (0.14.0) of Custom Furniture adds automatic replacement of old furniture, but could potentially still break some of your exisitng Furniture from older versions, in which case you have to rebuy them from the catalog.

I rebought the items but I can't place them unless I remove the old broken furniture, which breaks the game. I am getting frustrated because I'm trying to NOT erase my saved game. Any ideas on how to get rid of old CF furniture so that i can put the same furniture in the same spot with the updated CF 0.14.0?

Hello! Recently, I updated Custom Furniture and now my furniture is completely unremovable when i try to remove them from my game. I went on the authors description in nexus and seen this:

The new version (0.14.0) of Custom Furniture adds automatic replacement of old furniture, but could potentially still break some of your exisitng Furniture from older versions, in which case you have to rebuy them from the catalog.

I rebought the items but I can't place them unless I remove the old broken furniture, which breaks the game. I am getting frustrated because I'm trying to NOT erase my saved game. Any ideas on how to get rid of old CF furniture so that i can put the same furniture in the same spot with the updated CF 0.14.0?
That's an old note for an old version.
There's currently an issue with the mod, and how the CF items are loaded into the game.
I have a post here with more details on fixing this: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/th...ng-spacecore-and-json-assets.18728/post-95881

And, I made a bug report earlier in the month: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1254?tab=bugs
My report: "CustomFurniture Index values are being parsed as "Data/Furniture.xnb" ObjectIDs, and crashing if no coresponding value exists."

Though looking now; it looks like no reply from Platonymous, and a lot of users who missed my report.
---
Basically, per my post above; you need to remove CustomFurniture, and all CF mods.
Then we can edit or delete the spacecore files inside your save.

Your save will be okay; we're just removing the CF furniture this way.