Crossplay: MacOS and Xbox One

katkat

Greenhorn
Hello! I apologize if this has already been asked, but I searched and wasn't able to find it.

Unfortunately I have the displeasure of my only gaming device being an older macbook, while it can still run Stardew Valley,
I would love to be able to play with my boyfriend who only has an Xbox. The farm is a lot of work and it would be nice to be able have his help.
Neither of us are able to get another device right now but both own copies of the game. I would love to dual boot, but unfortunately, due to hard drive space being an issue, I can't really do that.

TLDR; It would be really cool if my long-distance bf and I could play together on mac and xbox.

Thank you for reading^^

Lucifer

Sodbuster
I agree but why not take it a bit further? Cross play with Ps4 and Switch. Imagine all the people you can play with. Won't matter what console you have.

Is this even possible? I think they did it with Fortnite but I'm not 100% sure.

liquidcat

Staff member
Unfortunately Concernedape has stated that the cross play is unlikely due to technical barrier

Last edited:

Lucifer

Sodbuster
Unfortunately Concernedape has stated that the chances of cross play are unlikely due to technical barrier
Thanks for sharing that.