Cross stitch project

HappyPenguin

Farmhand
That is... THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I'VE EVER SEEN 'crys tears of joy'.
I love what you did with the sunflower border and each possible chicken egg, it looks so cool :).

stardew_luv

Planter
Oh wow! That’s incredible!🤩. They look exactly like the chickens coming from Marnie and the Blue one exactly the color of Shane’s. I’m a true cross stitch lover. A timeless art few pursue these days. Great job! Please make more we’d love to see them! 🥰

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Wow that's absolutely beautiful, as someone who's tried and failed miserably (in part by fault of my greatly degraded attention span), the experience only makes me see these pieces in a more amazing light.

I can't wait to see how your other designs turn out

Sehzzy

Greenhorn
Wow that's absolutely beautiful, as someone who's tried and failed miserably (in part by fault of my greatly degraded attention span), the experience only makes me see these pieces in a more amazing light.

I can't wait to see how your other designs turn out
Thank you 🙏 yeah it does take patience which is why it’s perfect for me right now 😂 slowing down and enjoying the process… will hopefully post soon! 😊

That is beutiful! The 'lighting' is perfect. I love that you kept it balanced without making it perfectly symmetrical. It gives the piece a very pleasant, cozy vibe, much like the game has. Great job!