Android Creepy Glitch: Robin standing near grandpa's grave

Callix

Greenhorn
So I had Robin construct a new silo for me. Summer 1 with hill-top farm layout as it is a new file I created to start over after completing year 8 on my old PC saved file (I'm currently playing on Android mobile)

She was there hammering as usual that morning but then I left for Calico dessert by afternoon after watering my plants and doing the barn works. I came back to the farm around 6pm and she was gone from the silo (still undone). I found her on the cliff (inaccessible side) near grandpa's shine. I thought that was really funny cuz she looked as if she's about to jump down from the cliff (and she's near the grave) but then when I went near her and she asked me "What's a healthy young person like you doing here?" (see photo for reference)

THAT CREEP ME OUT NGL. I was playing @ 1 in the morning irl and I flat out exited the game. This glitch is just too scary. Any similar experiences?
Screenshot_2023-12-16-00-29-49-73.png

DragonGwen

Farmer
So I had Robin construct a new silo for me. Summer 1 with hill-top farm layout as it is a new file I created to start over after completing year 8 on my old PC saved file (I'm currently playing on Android mobile)

She was there hammering as usual that morning but then I left for Calico dessert by afternoon after watering my plants and doing the barn works. I came back to the farm around 6pm and she was gone from the silo (still undone). I found her on the cliff (inaccessible side) near grandpa's shine. I thought that was really funny cuz she looked as if she's about to jump down from the cliff (and she's near the grave) but then when I went near her and she asked me "What's a healthy young person like you doing here?" (see photo for reference)

THAT CREEP ME OUT NGL. I was playing @ 1 in the morning irl and I flat out exited the game. This glitch is just too scary. Any similar experiences? View attachment 18153
What. The. Heck. I have never had something like that happen but that is super creepy....... I apologize for my mother in law 🙏

ArtifactSpot

Robin hanging around upper left corners on farms is a glitch, especially switch and mobile I believe. That’s where most farms have their grandpa shrine. She likes to stand on the water by it on my beach farm ☺ . That line is what she says if you talk to her on her doctor Harvey visit day. Maybe that’s why she said it?

ArtifactSpot

What. The. Heck. I have never had something like that happen but that is super creepy....... I apologize for my mother in law 🙏
🤣 Too cute. Do the in-laws acknowledge you are married to their children? I’m a middle aged woman, so around Robins age maybe older. I couldn’t marry the younger residents. 😬They could be my own kids! I usually choose Harvey or occasionally Elliot.

Last edited by a moderator:

ArtifactSpot

Ok I figured it out. Your date says 18th and it looks like summer. Robins clinic day is summer 18th. So that’s why she said that line. The Robin hanging out in upper left is because you are playing on android which is mobile. Dum Dum Dum. Problem solved! But at 1am irl not knowing those things would have scared the crap out of me too lol! ☺

DragonGwen

Farmer
🤣 Too cute. Do the in-laws acknowledge you are married to their children? I’m a middle aged woman, so around Robins age maybe older. I couldn’t marry the younger residents. 😬They could be my own kids! I usually choose Harvey or occasionally Elliot.
Robin will acknowledge that you are married to Sebastian but idk about Maru, I married him in my perfection file and she will occasionally ask about her Sebby and I always tell her that he's doing fine and I'm making sure that he's not smoking

Callix

Greenhorn
Ok I figured it out. Your date says 18th and it looks like summer. Robins clinic day is summer 18th. So that’s why she said that line. The Robin hanging out in upper left is because you are playing on android which is mobile. Dum Dum Dum. Problem solved! But at 1am irl not knowing those things would have scared the crap out of me too lol! ☺
Oh this explains it. I never encountered Robin inside Harvey's clinic so I'm not aware of this line. I tried looking for it on the wiki but it isn't included on her lines there. It's also the first glitch I encountered. Thank you ever so much. Now I can play on my phone without worrying if Robin is chillin with grandpa again when I come back at night 😂