Interior Created a 2nd Movie Theatre for me and my Friends!

DragonGwen

Farmer
and btw where are you from? just out of curiosity? and do you have any idea for the movie theater stuff? i thought about but couldn't find an answer...
I'm from the East Coast of the US, then my family moved to Utah, aka LDS central, where they don't drink alcohol due to religion.
Maybe add like cranberry candy or Pink Cakes?
Would be pretty funny to see Iridium Star fruit wine though.

ah cool nice info. it's sometimes so hard to find the right words because 1 to 1 translation doesn't fit often!
I hear you! My mother's side of the family speaks English & Spanish and my uncle on my dad's side moved to Japan when I was kid and met my aunt there (who's Japanese).
Then my dad has a grandma who's Romani, an aunt from Korea, and his cousin's wife is from China. My cousins and I have spent a lot of time translating for older family members during holidays and the like. ^_^

I hear you! My mother's side of the family speaks English & Spanish and my uncle on my dad's side moved to Japan when I was kid and met my aunt there (who's Japanese).
Then my dad has a grandma who's Romani, an aunt from Korea, and his cousin's wife is from China. My cousins and I have spent a lot of time translating for older family members during holidays and the like. ^_^
well how in creation! can't process all this information right now, but i like your family! where do you live, and were born?

well how in creation! can't process all this information right now, but i like your family! where do you live, and were born?
Yeah, we're a mixed bunch! I live in California, USA, and was born here as well. I've moved six or seven times but always stayed in the state. My family's from all over though, as you probably guessed. ^_^ You're in Germany, right? Where about, if you don't mind sharing?

Yeah, we're a mixed bunch! I live in California, USA, and was born here as well. I've moved six or seven times but always stayed in the state. My family's from all over though, as you probably guessed. ^_^ You're in Germany, right? Where about, if you don't mind sharing?
i'm from berlin born and raised...just like my father and my mother. my grandparents (except the father from my father, he's an orphan and it's not clear where he's coming from, maybe from the north of germany) were also born in berlin. my grandmothers had to go to "oberschlesien" and "ostpreussen" in their childhood (maybe at the age of 8 or so, they're both born around 1931) and came back after 2. world war as refugees to germany. occasionally i think it's sad that i don't know much more about their story. but hey, i'll always remember what they were willing to tell, and that's really impressive. these were "tough dogs" without a doubt