iOS Crafting leads to crash

Yvobadger

Greenhorn
Force closes, app crashes on IOS iPhone 12 when crafting is prompted. Happens 3 out of 5 times. Loses progresses and reverts back to 6AM last save.

iOS
iPhone 12 pro
Stardew 1.5.6.39 version

wildandblue

Sodbuster
Force closes, app crashes on IOS iPhone 12 when crafting is prompted. Happens 3 out of 5 times. Loses progresses and reverts back to 6AM last save.

iOS
iPhone 12 pro
Stardew 1.5.6.39 version
It sounds like the save file is corrupted.

Some questions to help troubleshoot:

- Are you on the latest iOS version?
- Does this happen with a particular save or all saves?
- When did it start happening? Did it begin with the latest SDV version?
- Is your save file from another platform, i.e., you're trying to play on your phone with a modded Mac save file?
- does everything else work as expected?
- What are a couple of crafting items examples when it happens?
- Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app and starting a new save?

Last edited:

Yvobadger

Greenhorn
It sounds like the save file is corrupted.

Some questions to help troubleshoot:

- Are you on the latest iOS version?
- Does this happen with a particular save or all saves?
- When did it start happening? Did it begin with the latest SDV version?
- Is your save file from another platform, i.e., you're trying to play on your phone with a modded Mac save file?
- does everything else work as expected?
- What are a couple of crafting items examples when it happens?
- Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app and starting a new save?
Hi there! I just started playing the game so it is the latest version. I only play on iOS. All craft items affected. I have not tried to delete and start a new save. I certainly do not want to start all over.

wildandblue

Sodbuster
Hi there! I just started playing the game so it is the latest version. I only play on iOS. All craft items affected. I have not tried to delete and start a new save. I certainly do not want to start all over.
I can understand not wanting to start over to do a delete and reinstall, but you don't have to delete your current farm. From the Files app, you can save your farm save file to iCloud (or another location), delete and reinstall the app, and then move your save file back. Another idea is to start another farm to test crafting, which might point to a problem with your original save file. Just a thought ...

Last edited: