Crafting check list?

If you can turn on "Show Advanced Crafting Information" you can use the checkup to find out what recipes you're missing.
Good to know about the checkup. I am playing on PS4 so I don't know how useful that would be to me (I am not incredibly tech savvy so idk maybe this is possible and I don't know how). OP is playing on Switch.

imnvs

Local Legend
Good to know about the checkup. I am playing on PS4 so I don't know how useful that would be to me (I am not incredibly tech savvy so idk maybe this is possible and I don't know how). OP is playing on Switch.
Oh, well... hmmmr... I don't think you can use the checkup from PS4. I was lead to believe that only those of us playing on PC had "Show Advanced Crafting Information", and if you were doing so, you could use the checkup.

Go to the options tab and turn on "Show Advanced Crafting Information", which will show the number of times you've crafted each item in the crafting tab. You'll still have to go through each recipe.
Ah ha! I’ll have to check that tonight then ty! I knew there had to be a way since all the others showed you

megu

Greenhorn
what if i didn't unlocked the island trader because i leeroy my walnuts for qi gems?

† RiP † perfection