Windows COOP missions bug and COOP event bug

Maitedua

Newcomer
Hello! I would like to report 3 bugs.
For context, I host the game and my boyfriend is a guest player.
-> The first bug is about the mission to make a silo. My boyfriend built the silo but I was the one who had the mission completed. Now he will have to make a Silo again to get the mission done.
->The next one also has to do with missions. In the mission to fix the giant tree, my boyfriend took the 100 hardwoods and completed the mission. However, this time, the mission was only completed by him. It still keeps appearing to me, even though I can now interact with the raccoon. The tree is already fixed. There is no way to renew the tree anymore. How can I eliminate this mission?
->The last bug has to do with events. Sometimes my boyfriend disconnects during an event and I stay in the game. When he goes back to the game, the message “wait for the other player to finish the event” appears. However, when I try to leave the event the message “waiting for another player” appears. This way, I can't leave the event. When this happens, the only thing to do is restart the day and do it all over again :(