Console Mods?

JAC_FACTOR

Newcomer
Myself and so many others would absolutely Love mods on consoles like stardew valley expanded, I know it's hard to mod games on consoles due to the way they're set-up but if the mod menu is in-game like in fallout 4 or skyrim I feel like it'd be possible. I've been playing the game on xbox for as long as I can remember, and I feel like mods on console will make it just that much better. So please add mods to consoles 🙏🙏🙏

Myself and so many others would absolutely Love mods on consoles like stardew valley expanded, I know it's hard to mod games on consoles due to the way they're set-up but if the mod menu is in-game like in fallout 4 or skyrim I feel like it'd be possible. I've been playing the game on xbox for as long as I can remember, and I feel like mods on console will make it just that much better. So please add mods to consoles 🙏🙏🙏
Yes, yes, YES! I've always wanted a lot of the PC mods on console, particularly the ability to customize your cat/dog. It just frustrates me that I only have the 6 options provided when you start a new farm. Please, PLEASE make something like this happen for us console players. We're missing out on some great mods that fellow fans have created for the PC version and it's just not fair for us console players! If we can't get mods, then please give us more options to choose from.

Last edited: