ConcernedApe announced his new game - ConcernedApe’s Haunted Chocolatier

Salty1

Planter
Stardew Valley evolved quite a bit over its development, so it'll be interesting to see how much changes before release. Definitely will be interested to see if that same mountain range behind that fire tower persists through - makes me feel like the Valley must be just on the other side of it.

Here are my hopes for "Haunted Chocolatier:

I hope Haunted Chocolatier leans in more on nature and fantasy than "Stardew Valley" did by really making the nature look perfect and gorgeous with a mystical vibe to it and expanding on all of the lore and universe introduced in "Stardew Valley".

I also hope the setting of "Haunted Chocolatier" have an early 1800s vibe with early 1800s houses, technology, etc. But, with all the negative of about the 1800s like racism, homophobia, transphobia, sexism, child labor, bad medicine and all the other bad stuff removed. So basically the 1800s with none of the flaws. The vibe would be really cozy without... you know, having to think about all the bad stuff that happened then ruining the experience. That is the glory of "Haunted Chocolatier" taking place in an alternate reality... none of the bad stuff has to have happened there. It doesn't even have to take place in the 1800s it just needs the 1800s feel/vibe.

What do you guys think about my suggestion that the "Haunted Chocolatier" having an 1800s vibe?

I am really hyped for "Haunted Chocolatier" and can't wait!!!

P.S. ConcernedApe if you are reading this, take as long as you want we do not want to rush or stress you.

Chito

Farmhand
The fact that this new game will focus on action role-playing is what raised my eyebrow. What I'm hoping will be included in the game? Strange, fantasy-like mythical creatures to fight in order to get special ingredients for your chocolates (as well as their bosses), different types of body armor and weapons you can choose and upgrade, different, creepy, weird worlds you can warp in and out of to find ingredients, potions you brew up with other ingredients in order to help you in your quests, a fantasy-like pet you can create for yourself instead of just the choice of a dog or cat. Telling from the video the OP provided, I like what I see so far. Anxious (but patiently waiting) to see what ConcernedApe will reveal about the game next.

gigo12

Greenhorn

"In this game, you will play as a chocolatier living in a haunted castle. In order to thrive in your new role, you will have to gather rare ingredients, make delicious chocolates, and sell them in a chocolate shop."​

You can find more information here - https://www.hauntedchocolatier.net/

F.A.Q. here - https://www.hauntedchocolatier.net/faq/

Screenshots here - https://www.hauntedchocolatier.net/media/

View attachment 6882 View attachment 6883
View attachment 6884 View attachment 6885
is this an update to the stardew valley game if it is so really nice and will come sometimes then there will be more good in that game but if there is a whole new game so sorry:goldstar: