Concerned Ape's Guitar version of Moonlight Jellies

There's a nice vid of CA playing his grandfather's acoustic guitar on his YouTube. I was wondering if anyone has attempted to TAB it. Is anyone interested? Has HE put a TAB of it out there?
Also, just for fun as a guitar player, it would be so cool to have "Grandpa's Guitar" as an object to decorate my home.
In my Animal Crossing world, I have a guitar in every room, a dedicated music recording studio, and villagers riff on a guitars placed around the island with the tune they hear! : )
(Yes, I can do the TAB myself, but it will be a lot of work AND I don't want to step on CA's toes. KWIM?)

FairyRing

Farmer
There's a nice vid of CA playing his grandfather's acoustic guitar on his YouTube. I was wondering if anyone has attempted to TAB it. Is anyone interested? Has HE put a TAB of it out there?
Also, just for fun as a guitar player, it would be so cool to have "Grandpa's Guitar" as an object to decorate my home.
In my Animal Crossing world, I have a guitar in every room, a dedicated music recording studio, and villagers riff on a guitars placed around the island with the tune they hear! : )
(Yes, I can do the TAB myself, but it will be a lot of work AND I don't want to step on CA's toes. KWIM?)
I use the instruments similarly in my AC games. I've watched the vid of CA playing it's sweet.

I don’t know if you’ve already figured it out, but I think Chordify has some SDV music on it? I’m not sure if it has that specific song, but I’d say it’s worth looking into.

That sounds like a wonderful tribute to CA's grandfather and a fun project for any guitar player! It's always important to respect the original artist's wishes and not infringe on their work, so if CA hasn't released a TAB of the song or given permission for others to create one, it's best to refrain from tabbing it out yourself.