Completely off-topic discussion (If you just wanna talk about random stuff, this is the place)

Dr. eeL

Farmer
Hoppy says that he does not speak fluent ladybug and couldn't tease out a name. He still has the picture (unfinished), but there was supposed to be a butterfly on the lower right, and a bumblebee in amongst the seeds. He also tells me that he likes your "beaked" pictures, but that he can't look at them took closely without feeling a low level of phobia. You know, long-legged birds with beaks do terrible things to frogs.

Okay, so some news. Nothing on the arm wrestle yet. However, I'm currently on a diet. Of basically just eat as much as I possibly can. (Trying for 3,500 to 4,000 calories a day) Don't worry, it's all healthy, i.e chicken fajitas, protein shakes, eggs, salad, unflavored popcorn, oatmeal, a whole ton of beans, nuts, and beef. Before you ask why, it's because I want to gain muscle. I'm very fit and athletic, as you've probably already gathered, but I only weigh like 135 lbs and I'm 6 ft tall. So I'm trying to bulk up some. I've got the workout thing down, but the eating part is where I start to fall behind. I just eat when I'm hungry, which isn't really a great way to gain muscle. So now I'm on a self-enforced 'eat-as-much-healthy-food-as-you-can-diet' Also, before you ask, it just might be kind of because of the arm wrestle. However! That's not the only reason. There are other ones...

I just can't think of them right now.

astatine210

Rancher
Okay, so some news. Nothing on the arm wrestle yet. However, I'm currently on a diet. Of basically just eat as much as I possibly can. (Trying for 3,500 to 4,000 calories a day) Don't worry, it's all healthy, i.e chicken fajitas, protein shakes, eggs, salad, unflavored popcorn, oatmeal, a whole ton of beans, nuts, and beef. Before you ask why, it's because I want to gain muscle. I'm very fit and athletic, as you've probably already gathered, but I only weigh like 135 lbs and I'm 6 ft tall. So I'm trying to bulk up some. I've got the workout thing down, but the eating part is where I start to fall behind. I just eat when I'm hungry, which isn't really a great way to gain muscle. So now I'm on a self-enforced 'eat-as-much-healthy-food-as-you-can-diet' Also, before you ask, it just might be kind of because of the arm wrestle. However! That's not the only reason. There are other ones...

I just can't think of them right now.
wow you're light for a 6 footer. you're young, though, aren't you (under 20??) so the metabolism is probably through the roof atm. what are you doing for workout? have you looked at different youtube videos on the subject of bulking up (healthily)?

on another note (but since you mentioned it), i'm not a big fan of popcorn lol i don't like the way the bits get stuck between my teeth and gums.

on another other note, I need to get the "working out" thing down for myself, not because i'm overweight, but because i lack energy.

On a COMPLETELY different subject, what can one do during the day in San Antonio, Texas.....?

wow you're light for a 6 footer. you're young, though, aren't you (under 20??) so the metabolism is probably through the roof atm. what are you doing for workout? have you looked at different youtube videos on the subject of bulking up (healthily)?

on another note (but since you mentioned it), i'm not a big fan of popcorn lol i don't like the way the bits get stuck between my teeth and gums.

on another other note, I need to get the "working out" thing down for myself, not because i'm overweight, but because i lack energy.

On a COMPLETELY different subject, what can one do during the day in San Antonio, Texas.....?
Yup, 15 years old, and yeah, my frickin metabolism is like light speed I swear. What I'm doing for working out is mostly calisthenics atm, but I'm also doing some resistance training.

Popcorn is kinda annoying that way but I still love it lol

Good luck in working out!

As far as san Antonio goes, I'm not sure. I've only been there once and it was to visit friends. Maybe someone else has an idea?

astatine210

Rancher
Yup, 15 years old, and yeah, my frickin metabolism is like light speed I swear. What I'm doing for working out is mostly calisthenics atm, but I'm also doing some resistance training.

Popcorn is kinda annoying that way but I still love it lol

Good luck in working out!

As far as san Antonio goes, I'm not sure. I've only been there once and it was to visit friends. Maybe someone else has an idea?
lol enjoy your metabolism while you can! very cool re: calisthenics training; just looking at the video and i can hear my back cracking at the thought of even attempting these. LOL. make sure your muscle gain is everywhere (i.e. don't skip leg day! #saynotochickenlegs)

Friends like to take me to the cinema because they know i won't steal their popcorn haha

Thanks for the luck! Will need it. I plan on starting a functional fitness program so i can improve my strength and mobility too... hearing about others working out definitely helps as motivation to get started already lol thanks for that

Might try swing by the Giga Texas for kicks.... Other than San Antonio, might also visit Austin and/or Houston. i got recommendations from my brother about Austin, but he's a foodie and trained chef so he told me "JUST TRY ALL THE BBQ".

lol enjoy your metabolism while you can! very cool re: calisthenics training; just looking at the video and i can hear my back cracking at the thought of even attempting these. LOL. make sure your muscle gain is everywhere (i.e. don't skip leg day! #saynotochickenlegs)

Friends like to take me to the cinema because they know i won't steal their popcorn haha

Thanks for the luck! Will need it. I plan on starting a functional fitness program so i can improve my strength and mobility too... hearing about others working out definitely helps as motivation to get started already lol thanks for that

Might try swing by the Giga Texas for kicks.... Other than San Antonio, might also visit Austin and/or Houston. i got recommendations from my brother about Austin, but he's a foodie and trained chef so he told me "JUST TRY ALL THE BBQ".
You needn't worry about leg day lol. Been doing weighted lunges and squats daily.

Well, I believe in you! The hardest parts are starting and actually keeping at it. If you can do that you're golden.

You should take a look at Giga Texas. Never been, but it certainly sounds pretty cool. I'm definitely not a foodie lmao. I think eating as much as I have been is harder than actually working out :grin: I'm not really built for overeating lol