PC Completed the field office and survey but no incubator

Mandamisfit

Newcomer
I completed both the field research and survey for the flowers and starfish but didn't receive the ostrich incubator

imnvs

Local Legend
He doesn't give you one. You get the recipe to make one yourself. Open up your menu, switch to the crafting tab, and scroll all the way to the bottom. It should be on that last page.

meepleskillz

Newcomer
This just happened to me on PS4 as well.
Donated the last fossil and got the reward for finishing the snake, but I didn’t get the incubator recipe or field office completion scene. When I go back, it still gives me the “donate to museum” option but there is nothing left to donate. :frown:

meepleskillz

Newcomer
Did you do all six quests for the professor?
Yes, I did both surveys and completed all 4 skeletons. I got the individual rewards for each but the overall completion scene isn’t triggering. I’m worried that maybe I should have restarted the day, but I hoped it would trigger the following day. Alas, that didn’t work.

alrhuff

Tiller
I've found everything but the "tail bone" of the big animal. I've dug all over the farm and fished the river. Any hints?

meepleskillz

Newcomer
I've found everything but the "tail bone" of the big animal. I've dug all over the farm and fished the river. Any hints?
Interesting. I had a harder time with the snake spine. I think the tail is usually near the dig site when panning in the river. So always have your copper pan on you and check the dig site often!

dideldum

Newcomer
This just happened to me on PS4 as well.
Donated the last fossil and got the reward for finishing the snake, but I didn’t get the incubator recipe or field office completion scene. When I go back, it still gives me the “donate to museum” option but there is nothing left to donate. :frown:
Hello! I registered specifically to ask about this - i noticed i have the same problem. Did you find a solution at any point?
Trying to complete perfection and ive found most of my golden walnuts. So while i was retracing some of the steps im unsure about having completed, i noticed that the dialogue box is still opening for me. And thats even though I double checked whether i already gave them to the professor or not or if i maybe forgot to collect the rewards. But no. I gave him all the fossils and collected all rewards. Thanks in advance! Im aware this post is 3 years old lol