Community center

Kittykat91

Greenhorn
I'm trying to fix up the community center , but I need to gather so much more crops, fish and etc. I wondering is there anyway to check to see what else ya need to repair certain stuff? Cause I know I need certain species of fish, artisanal goods , and but hate running back and forth, anyway to check without going all the there?

greyfoggyday

Farmhand
If you hover over an item (On PC, Mac, and Linux anyway), the icon shown in the last response will animate, indicating the item is needed for a bundle. I do not think the icon will animate however if that particular section of the centre is unlocked yet, nor will it animate if you have already passed in said item.

Another tip for finishing bundles faster? Check the traveling cart on Friday and Sunday down in the forest, I have finished entire bundles off thanks to her random assortment of goods.

Uzzlegorf

Farmer
If you want to see unlocked stuff, Wiki is your best bet:

Tom

Farmer
Before I got familiar with my goals, this web app tool was a life saver. I love the Search tool. Very well designed. And it includes all the rewards.

Other than that, just a dedicated Community Center chest in your house and using the button Xcandixkitx showed.