Issue Community Center Crashes when entering

kingrika

Greenhorn
I'm not sure what's causing my community center to crash whenever we try to go in it.
I've tried to remove various of different mods but it still is crashing. Previously I had the issue that the following day my inventory, map, pressing escape, would not open. That has since been solved.
I have copied and pasted the error I received last night to cause the crash here.

Platform: Windows 10
Multiplayer
Modded
SMAPI version: 3.8.3
Stardew Version: 1.5.2

Attachments

mouse

Farmer
Can you upload the entire SMAPI log (vs just the error in the console) and share the link here? The linked site has instructions for how to do that. The combination of the CC issue and the previous inventory not opening issue sounds like it could be Love of Cooking even though it's slightly different, but your log shows all the mods you have installed and other important context.

mouse

Farmer
If you type apply_save_fix FixBotchedBundleData into the SMAPI console before trying to enter the community center, does it still crash? If it does, could you upload your folder for this save?

mouse

Farmer
I think that this is probably still from Love of Cooking - there's an author note in the pinned comment on Nexus saying
Note that in 1.0.5 uninstalling or disabling new community centre bundles will cause crashes if it was enabled beforehand.
This is fixed in version 1.0.6, releasing shortly.

so hopefully that will get you in soon without needing any risky business in save files.

kingrika

Greenhorn
Ah, I see. Thank you! Would this mean I have to reinstall the love of cooking mod (once 1.0.6 comes out) in order to have it fixed?

mouse

Farmer
I think that would be simplest, if they're making a retroactive fix. The mod page will probably have more details when the update is out :)