Community Center Completion Guide

Here's some help with the Exotic Foraging Bundle:
You can complete this pack without stepping foot in the Calico Desert. I'm saying my secret hack because I feel like it can help people who only have one last bundle to complete before completing a pack. With the Exotic Foraging Bundle, you can get the cave carrot from a cave. The coconut is a bit harder and requires a bit of luck. Sometimes, the traveling cart will have one. Finally, you can use a tapper to get Maple Syrup, Pine Tar, and Oak Resin. Then, you have officially completed the Exotic Foraging Bundle. I hope this helps out some players who are stuck!

Godkin

Planter
NOTE : Be prepared for an unexpected adventure if you play Stardew Valley with the Remixed Community Center setting, a feature added in the game's 1.5 update. The existing bundles will undergo an extraordinary transformation, bringing you a completely different and enthralling experience. Prepare yourself to explore the surprises that await in these rejuvenating bundles!

I am a godkin descended from a god, the "SEPUH" of Stardew Valley

Quirinea

Farmer
Here's some help with the Exotic Foraging Bundle:
You can complete this pack without stepping foot in the Calico Desert. I'm saying my secret hack because I feel like it can help people who only have one last bundle to complete before completing a pack. With the Exotic Foraging Bundle, you can get the cave carrot from a cave. The coconut is a bit harder and requires a bit of luck. Sometimes, the traveling cart will have one. Finally, you can use a tapper to get Maple Syrup, Pine Tar, and Oak Resin. Then, you have officially completed the Exotic Foraging Bundle. I hope this helps out some players who are stuck!
Did you notice that there are more items than slots? So neither travelling cart not Calico desert are needed. Three items are available from tappers and then cave carrot pretty soon from the mines. Leaves one. If you have mushroom cave you'll get soon one of the mushrooms, otherwise it is secret woods.