Solved Community center completed but still no Willy's invitatioal message. is this a bug?

outcast854

Greenhorn
Hello, im new player. I want to go to ginger island and I started reading the stardew valley wiki on how to get there. I got a problem. Im on year 4, I completed the community center bundles on Year 3, watched the ceremony but Willy didn't send me a message to see his broken boat and repair it. Why? This could be a bug? More details i can share, I have completed all of willy's challenges, get a squid, get a lingcod. But I gave willy too many bad gifts he doesn't like so his friendship with me was on 2 hearts. This could be problem? recently i got him up to 7 hearts but i still haven't gotten an invitation to his broken boat. Anyone can help? Is this fixable or should i start a new game? Im on year 4 with 140 hours played. im playing on a tablet. please help.

Ereo

Helper
It's not a bug. Android is simply not caught up on updates, and the 1.5 update für mobile is still in development.

You either have to wait or get the game on PC and transfer your save over.

outcast854

Greenhorn
It's not a bug. Android is simply not caught up on updates, and the 1.5 update für mobile is still in development.

You either have to wait or get the game on PC and transfer your save over.
Thank you for the quick reply. I was thinking for 3 days to what should be the solution for my problem, I thought I have a bug and I need to start a new game that's why I made this thread. To be honest I never thought about the version of the game... I feel very very dumb now. Anyway, still, thank you for the help, this will make me sleep better hopefully hehe.

Kazy

Greenhorn
How many years or months did you wait to receive Willy's message to repair his boat?