Community Center Bundle Items sorted by Season

wickedychickady

Sodbuster
Not too long ago, I shared an infographic I made over on r/StardewValley and I figured it might be helpful to some of you here.

Not all of these items are needed to finish the community center, as the Artisan, Exotic Foraging, Crab Pot, Animal, Quality Crops, and Adventure’s Bundles have a pick and choose setup, so the quantities here are “total asked” not “total needed.”

And of course, some items can be found out of season, such as the fruit and mushrooms depending on which cave you chose and if you get a mushroom floor in the mines, but I wanted every item on one handy sheet.

I hope this helps some of you out!

ccmasterlist_fixed.png

Link to Full-Sized Image: Here

halsmiles

Tiller
oh my gosh this is wonderful!! i always have to have the wiki open when i’m playing to make sure i don’t miss anything that’s needed during a specific season, i will definitely be using this from now on!!!

Stevoreado

Tiller
Not too long ago, I shared an infographic I made over on r/StardewValley and I figured it might be helpful to some of you here.

Not all of these items are needed to finish the community center, as the Artisan, Exotic Foraging, Crab Pot, Animal, Quality Crops, and Adventure’s Bundles have a pick and choose setup, so the quantities here are “total asked” not “total needed.”

And of course, some items can be found out of season, such as the fruit and mushrooms depending on which cave you chose and if you get a mushroom floor in the mines, but I wanted every item on one handy sheet.

I hope this helps some of you out!

View attachment 393

Link to Full-Sized Image: Here
Love this and your channel and waiting for the next episode (15) :)