Xbox Community center bug?

sheleft

Newcomer
I have my first save on year 2 now, and it will not spawn a donation box in the community center does anyone know what I should do?

Ereo

Helper
Have you seen the cutscene with Lewis and can you enter the community center?

Is there a script on the floor of the first room to the left?

Did you talk to the wizard?

Ereo

Helper
Can you take a picture of what your community center looks like now?

What happens if you interact with the same script?

Ereo

Helper
That looks normal to me. Can't you open the bundles? Once you click on them, you should be able to pull in stuff from your inventory.

Ereo

Helper
I am not sure about the controls on Xbox so hopefully someone else can tell you how to select them.

Make sure you are actually at the community center when you try because the screen looks the same if you open it from your inventory, but then you can't donate.

sheleft

Newcomer
I am not sure about the controls on Xbox so hopefully someone else can tell you how to select them.

Make sure you are actually at the community center when you try because the screen looks the same if you open it from your inventory, but then you can't donate.
Do I have to donate in order? Also, from what I've seen in videos there should be a big box that takes up one tile in the bottom left of the community center photo I sent you.

Ereo

Helper
Screenshot_20230509-183736.png

This is what it should look like. I'm not sure if it might be a little different on Xbox, but generally something like this. You can drag and drop the items from your inventory on the left to the empty boxes on the right. It doesn't have to be in order. You can see for this bundle I had already donated a cave carrot and a red mushroom, and I need to donate three more things.

What does it look like on your screen?

sheleft

Newcomer
View attachment 15977

This is what it should look like. I'm not sure if it might be a little different on Xbox, but generally something like this. You can drag and drop the items from your inventory on the left to the empty boxes on the right. It doesn't have to be in order. You can see for this bundle I had already donated a cave carrot and a red mushroom, and I need to donate three more things.

This is what is looks like and I can't place it

Attachments

sheleft

Newcomer
View attachment 15977

This picture helped me figure it out I could tell it was a screenshot and that there was nothing in your background so you were interacting with the scroll itself that was on the ground which I have not tried and that ended up working.

Ereo

Helper
Yes, you need to interact with the scrolls directly. You can access them from your inventory, but then it's only to see what you need, not to donate immediately.

Glad it works for you now!