Creator Response Community Bundle Clarification

Thediscokid

Greenhorn
I've played two games now, and both times playing I've ran across the same confusion over the wording of the requirements for the bulletin board. The last game I played, we had the dye bundle where it said "heart + any forageable". The confusion arises if a heart and forageable have to be submitted at the same time, or you can submit them separately as long as at the end you have one of each for each player.

Odin

Staff member
You could certainly donate things separately if you wish, but I'd personally recommend trying to group donations together as much as possible, since visiting locations is a fairly limited "resource" in the game and if you can get two visits to the Community Center to be one visit instead, you can fit in a visit to another place on the board. I hope that helps!

Thediscokid

Greenhorn
I'm aware that donating in chunks is possible, and it's best to visit the center as infrequently as possible. My question is regarding the specific phrasing of the bulletin board where it states "heart + (resource)= number of players". The confusion being, if you have no hearts, but you have the resources, can you submit the resources and then submit the hearts at a later time. Or, if you can only donate them together.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
You can donate resources or hearts separately, they do not need to be donated at the same time. As long as you have a resource and a heart for each player, that completes this bundle. Sorry for the confusion!